Friday, August 05, 2005

I am never alone

I am never alone. Sahabat was there sipping the same flavour of emotional drowsiness. Yet, she is still strong. A shielded heart of a beautiful muslimah. It is comforting to know that I am your comforter and you're mine.

Sahabat said that the smile won't get nowhere, I assumed it won't. I thought the smile was an emission of hope. It won't get nowhere if neither you nor me do not transcend it. It will just be another colgate smile.

We're not in dire poverty. Hence, we should be smiling and redha. To live for His "Keredhaan".

7 Comments:

Blogger ---- said...

oklah, a smile pun sedekah kan .. :)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do You Like Software?... You're Going To LOVE This Site. Visit My Free Software Site!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You learn something every day:-)

Cheese Cakes

9:47 AM  
Blogger blue said...

Salam sis.(; not sure if you remember me.You dropped by my blog before (blueskies.blog)but 've moved house.
You write very well. keep up the excellent works.i've linked you up. hope its okay.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlow sis from blueskies. blog :). Wld lurve to link you up to sis.. if you allow me too. Any link :)

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... Are u the Zilla tt used to werk in Tanjong Pagar.

Btw I'm Khaizuran..used to werk wif ya.

Do e-mel me if Ive got the riyte person.
misumomok@yahoo.com

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as salaamu `alaykum!!!

Long time no visit... so glad I decided to check up on you. Ms Muffet has a new baby sister... I am in Pakistan ... where are you?? I hope that you are doing well. Was thinking about you!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home